We are looking for an HR Generalist to manage our company’s end-to-end HR processes such as recruiting, learning and development, license renewals, and employee performance programs.
The responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies, and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop, and retain qualified employees.
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbooks current
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws
- Prepare monthly salary chart
- Look after employee and employer contributions for ESI and PF
- Fill all vacancies in the company
- Factory License Renewal, Fire license Renewal, Plant Layout Approval, Plant Stability Certificate, Testing, and Renewal of TNPCB Consent.
- Submitting half-yearly and annual returns as per the factory & Contract labor act.
- Maintain all statutory records and check all contractors’ records.
- Handling industrial safety issues & conducting Mock drill once in 6 months.
- Overlooking the Registers and Forms under various acts applicable to Factory.
- Have knowledge of submitting Form-19 and Form-10C of the resigned employees for PF and Pension Settlement, Uploading monthly ECR remittance and UAN KYC Upload.
- Deduct labor welfare fund and contribute it to TNLWB.
Experience: 3years in the relevant HR field
Job Category: HR Generalist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gummidipoondi