ATTITUDE: optimistic, team player, self-motivated, optimistic, well dressed, extroverts, ready to listen, emphatic
SKILL: team management, persuasion, negotiation, leadership, responsibility, decision making, time management, Microsoft office tools, communication, conflict management, adaptability, target-oriented
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
- Manage key account customers
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales representatives.
- Achieve your sales target by maintaining your customer base and managing the customer relations executives successfully
- Meet with reps one-on-one weekly to review performance, progress, and targets.
- Deliver deep performance reviews for each rep once or twice per year.
- Own objectives setting, training, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals. Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue and for one or more sales territories.
- Help in improving processes so we always optimize for a better customer experience.
- Manage and grow the existing base of customers by maintaining a rapport.
- Identify patterns and help in making our product and support systems better as we scale.
Field: PET industry, caps, and closures
Experience: Minimum 3years in sales having monthly targets, preferably B2B
Language: English, Tamil, Hindi